Home > About Us
Real Estate Web Directory and Resources
Established in 2003, Our directory includes only unique and quality real estate related web sites. Our mission is to provide visitors regional references to assist in the often complicated processes associated with the buying, selling, financing and development of real property.
IRealEstateTour.com provides information about real estate, apartment, property listings, construction, pest control service, finance, moving & relocation and other real estate related.
If you have questions or comments about this website or the services we provide please Click here to contact us.
Facts about Real Estate:
- Real estate has been shown to be a good investment, historically. In recent years, many people have lost a lot of money in the real estate market. But, over time, real estate has been shown to be profitable.
- You need a realtor. A good realtor can help you save money and keep you out of potential legal issues, too. A realtor is well worth their fee, and will usually save you at least the amount of their fee.
- There are lots of different kinds of loans. Shopping around for your mortgage loan is important.
- Some loans can require 20% down, for example, while others require as little as 3%. Shopping around can help you get the best deal and help you find the right loan for your particular situation. Know how much you can afford. There are plenty of online calculators that can help you determine how much of a mortgage you’ll qualify for.
- Understand how your payment works. You may use an online calculator to tell how much your mortgage payment will be. These calculators tell you what you’ll spend each month for the principal and interest of your mortgage payment only. In most cases, your payment will also include mortgage insurance, homeowners insurance and property taxes, too.
Real Estate Australia For Sale & For Rent
Find real estate Australia wide. Search for property to buy or rent and find a first national real estate agent near you.
Search for Homes Nationwide, Real Living Real Estate
Find homes for sale, find an agent, view virtual tours, receive homes by e-mail, learn about buying and selling a home.
The Real Estate Roundtable
The Real Estate Roundtable brings together leaders of the national publicly-held and privately owned real estate ownership, development, lending and management firms.